Tuesday, October 30, 2012

First cup under The Global Tea Hut

Today, early morning, there was summer gift of spring tea leaves in my cup. Late autumn or early winter time... First snow is mixed with drying leaves

First, I heated water
and fill the cup to half.
Then leaves and more water follow.

Then breathe in and breathe out till leaves have started to dive.

First sip - sweet

Second sip - fragrant

and the third... I am happy.






This happines has arrived to my cup thru Global Tea Hut. Have you try it?

Thank you for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Peter, your photos bring some cool thoughts to steamy Bangkok. Best regards to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho Go, thanks! It is nice to hear from you. I would be happy to trade some of your Bangkok heat for what it coming here. Especialy when sitting in our studio.

    Best
    Petr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love the interesting articles you share. over here in Canada we are getting similar weather.

    I must ask what tea is that? It looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nff, Thanks!

    The tea was August "The tea of the month" from GTH. You can read more about it here (page one-two) http://www.scribd.com/doc/105108015/August-12-Ev

    Enjoy your day
    Petr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have enjoyed reading/viewing your blog on Pots and Tea; you make it so simple which is what is needed in my blog simplicity. Those wordings/advice: "keep it simple" I have ignored amongst other good advice; at least I am consistent failure. I like your three steps to drinking this tea and what is achieved.

    ReplyDelete